Despicable Me: Baby Minion Bento

12 comments


Wow, I made another bento again today :)! I kept my promise :). I told you yesterday that I didn't really like how my Olaf Bento turned out, but I am pretty happy with the Baby Minion bento I made today, I think it's very cute :)!

The two baby minions in the middle are mini onigiri mixed with boiled egg yolk, and the other four minions are tamagoyaki (Japanese rolled omellete). The sides are pretty simple: steamed broccoli, oven-baked breaded shrimps, pan-fried meatballs, cherry tomatoes, edamame and pistaschios.


I am going to make a cat-themed bento tomorrow - I think I mostly made piggies, teddy bears, chicks and pandas so far. So stay tuned :)!

Bookmark and Share
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

12 comments:

  1. These little minions are adorable! I wish you were packing my lunch every day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol :), thanks for the compliment, I am sure you can make such a lunch yourself, your baking goods are amazing :)!

      Delete
  2. so very cute! love the little minions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness these are SO cute!! :D I'd like one for my lunch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit, Lorraine :)! I super love your IKEA advert :)!

      Delete
  4. This must be the cutest bento box I have ever seen! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Minions! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete