Poodles in Love Bento

12 comments

I have always enjoyed to look at BentoZen's bento creations because I think that her bentos always look so pretty and elegant. My bento today is inspired by her "Poodles in Love Bento". I wanted to make my rice pink as well, but then I realised too late that I didn't have any beet juice left. So well, I used tomato sauce instead to colour the rice, but I don't think that orange looks so good as the background. This bento would look much lovelier with a pretty pink...!

The two poodles and the three flowers are made out of different types of cheese and nori and the sides include some cherry tomatoes, cucumber/carrot salad, two fried shrimps, one carved radish and three slices of tangerine.

Bookmark and Share
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

12 comments:

  1. Nice! I love bentos!!!

    www.francescainthekitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks sooo good.. such tempting pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely poodles! You always make great bento, charaben and traditional ones. I love to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soooo cute and lovely poodles!! I fall in love with the poodles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, such a pretty and attractive-looking bento! And it has lots of veg, too! I'd love to eat that. :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I miss your post here & FB very much.
    Hope that you are doing good. May God bless you. love, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks So Nice,definitely should be delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to find your blog! your bento is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so incredibly talented! I love every one of your bentos!
    Thanks for dropping by my blog. :)
    Best, Winnie

    ReplyDelete