Panda Bento for Beginners

6 comments

I managed to come up with another bento today. The previous weeks have been crazy, but I am glad to say that the next few months will be less stressful.

This panda bento was made with the intention to show bento beginners that you can also make a cute and neat bento meal without much effort in the kitchen. I used the panda onigiri set which I won  from Bento&Co's 2012 Contest. I have to say that the panda onigiri set is a real gem - it allows you to create super cute panda onigiri within seconds! Well, okay, I do exaggerate a little bit ;), I would say about 2 minutes per panda onigiri.


This panda onigiri set contains a panda rice mold and a panda nori cutter. It costs $13.50.

I placed the two panda onigiri inside a lovely pink lego-shaped bento box which I also received from Bento&Co. They're very generous, aren't they?





You can choose the colour you like best: black, white, pink, red and blue. My favourite is pink and I am glad that it's the colour which Bento&Co chose for me :). You can buy the box over here. The price is $29.80.

Have a great week ahead!


Bookmark and Share
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

  1. Pandas look too cute. Very inviting preparation.
    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, the pandas are so cute that I become happy from just looking at them! :) :) :) Also, the Lego bento boxes are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics ....totally inviting !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the bento so cute~ XD

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute...pinned it.
    Have a great day!!
    Amy-Food Corner

    http://foodssrilanka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete